About Me

Christ follower, husband, father, minister, musician.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm glad I have Monday's off

Jumping into work on Tuesdays is a bit easier than Mondays in some ways. I don't have horrible headaches on Sunday night. I get that extra rest and mind break. It's good.

But, I also sit down on Tuesdays and think that I've got to sprint to the finish every week. I'm a run hard, rest hard type of guy.

People who take naps for 15 minutes, or 30 minutes...I don't get it. A nap is at least as long as half of a football game. Or maybe a LOTR disc.

The ballance between it all is still being connected with the Spirit. Not completely checking out when I'm "off" and not pushing right past the moments when I'm "on."

hopefully today I can find the inbetween. I don't want merely to get things done. I want to complete the tasks set before me.

OK, off to more working.

No comments: